Inventory Coordinator / Material Handler for Manufacturing Warehouse 1st shift 7:30-4:30, M-F
Do you exhibit superior customer service, both internal and external? Do you work well without constant supervision? If this is you and you want to work with a great team and have advancement opportunity, read on!
SNELLING of Northern Colorado seeks an immediate Inventory Coordinator / Material Handler for our Fort Collin’s manufacturing client. Solid computer skills, ability to lift 50 lbs regularly, MRP experience, and 2-5 years of inventory control experience preferred. First shift, temp-to-hire opportunity with overtime potential. $15-17 per hour, DOE.
Inventory Coordinator / Material Handler PERKS
- Work in a great culture!
- Temp-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate
- Benefits upon conversion
- Have your evenings and weekends free!
Inventory Coordinator Material Handler REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to regularly lift 50 lbs and work on feet on day
- MRP experience
- 2-5 years’ inventory and material handling experience
- Solid Word and Excel skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, physical role
Inventory Coordinator / Material Handler DUTIES
- Demonstrate a positive team and customer-conscious attitude.
- Ability to follow procedures, receiving incoming parts from receiving or fabrication.
- Complete all elements in the MRP system for each jobs.
- Pull and stage material for assembly in an organized and documented manner.
- Provide status to the production line for part shortages.
- Participate in stockroom organization activities and cycle counting.
To be considered, you must:
- Demonstrate reliability, integrity and pass related assessments.
- Pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Provide at least three professional references.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable MVR
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in direct hire, temp to hire and temporary positions in Northern Colorado for 23 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
APPLY FOR JOB