Do you seek a M-F position with an incredible commercial & industrial electrical contractor? Do you bring a positive, professional, personable attitude to your team? Are you experienced in the industry and looking for a company with strong morals and ethics to learn from and grow with?
SNELLING seeks full-time, direct-hire, experienced Master Electrician – Service Tech for our Phoenix client. This position is perfect for you if you have extensive industry experience and are looking for a growing, calm, friendly and family-oriented company to call home. Openings available for both commercial/industrial services techs, and new construction foreman. This company is growing and has a very healthy backlog of work. Here, people come first – and room for growth is impressive. Whether you hope to one day get out of the field and into the office or seek to further your education – this company will provide you with the tools to succeed.
Perks for the Master Electrician – Service Tech:
- Stable, reputable company with nearly 20 years in business
- Pay: $30-34/hour DOE plus overtime potential if desired
- $3/hr premium pay for any work after 5pm!
- Generous benefits package AND $1000 sign-on bonus after 90 days
- Positive, family-oriented culture with room for growth
- Weekend and night work is RARE!
Requirements for the Master Electrician – Service Tech:
- 7+ years hands-on commercial / industrial electrical experience
- Journeyman class preferred – but not required
- Must have own light tools (drills, socket sets, etc)
- Troubleshoot electrical problems as they arise
- Must be able to read electrical blueprints
- Must be experienced in pipework, RMC, IMC and various conduits
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- All tech’s rotate “on-call” weeks 1 out of every 10/11 weeks
- Must pass drug screen and have valid Driver’s License
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions nationwide for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Keywords: Electrician, Journeyman, Master Electrician, Service Technician, Electrical
you want to learn a new skill or obtain a new cert. they will pay for your eduction. TONS of room for growth. Most all of upper level management started at the bottom. VP was a helper at age 18.. Service manager started as an apprentice. K2 has remained growing and successful during COVID while competitors have fallen by the wayside due to their incredible long-term relationships with employees and clients. The long-term client base feeds a very healthy backlog of work. Everyone is treated equally and everyone helps with everything. If the president has to run conduit to get a job done that is what he will be doing.
Submit to James
In person interview/ PI test (values and morals focused) and a 50Q journeyman test.