Enjoy working outside this summer! Do you like working with your hands? Enjoy motivating and leading a crew? Snelling of NoCo seeks a reliable, experienced leader to serve as a Landscape Foreman on the Install Team for a great NoCo landscape company!
Perks for Landscape Foreman
· $18+/hour with overtime potential
· Career growth with this temp-to-hire opportunity
Duties of the Landscape Foreman
- Responsible for crews production rates, quality control and safety
- Installation of required materials per plans and specifications for landscape and irrigation projects
- Drive skid steer
- Responsible for ensuring the daily maintenance of equipment
- Training of new crew members, assessing strengths, and mentoring.
Requirements for Landscape Foreman
- Great attitude!
- At least 3+ years’ previous landscape experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Ability to lead others and manage crews
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of irrigation systems, hardscapes, plant material
- Ability to operate a skid skeer and landscaping equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- Valid Colorado drivers’ license and clean MVR preferred
- Able to read, write and understand English
Work Environment for the Landscape Foreman
- Ability to work in extreme conditions in summer and winter
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended period of time
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
Landscape and Horticultural Services
APPLY FOR JOB