Warehouse / Inventory Technician
Do you work well without constant supervision? Are you able to lift 50 lbs and drive a forklift? Do you have warehouse experience?
SNELLING of Northern Colorado seeks an immediate Warehouse / Inventory Technician for our Windsor client. Solid computer skills, ability to lift 50 lbs regularly, MRP experience, and 2-5 years of inventory control experience preferred. First shift, temp-to-hire opportunity. $20-25 per hour, DOE.
Warehouse / Inventory Technician PERKS
- Work in a great culture!
- Temp-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate
- Have your evenings and weekends free!
Warehouse / Inventory Technician REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to regularly lift 50 lbs and work on feet on day
- 2 days per week, work independently grinding product
- 3 days per week, warehouse, inventory, shipping/receiving, forklift work
- Exceptional professional references
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, physical role
Warehouse / Inventory Technician DUTIES
- Demonstrate a positive team attitude.
- Ability to follow procedures, receiving incoming parts from receiving or fabrication.
- Participate in warehouse activities, forklift, and cycle counting.
To be considered, you must:
- Demonstrate reliability, integrity and pass related assessments.
- Pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Provide at least three professional references.
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in direct hire, temp to hire and temporary positions in Northern Colorado for 22 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Windsor, Colorado 80550
APPLY FOR JOB