Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position in a highly reputable robotics company? Do you have extensive experience in painting and prep in the manufacturing world?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Industrial Painter for our Fort Collins’ manufacturing client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have impeccable sanding, prep and painting experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment with proven professional references.
Perks for the Industrial Painter in a manufacturing environment:
- Excellent, reputable, 30+year old company
- Pay: $20-22/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Industrial Painter in a manufacturing environment:
- Experience in automotive or industrial equipment painting
- Experience wet painting using a gun and other painting equipment
- Properly prep surfaces to be painted.
- Prepare paint and apply paint to a variety of surfaces.
- Must have the experience to be able choose the best tool and technique for the job at hand
- Ability to differentiate between colors
- Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions
- Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- A team player, can-do attitude
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 22 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
Electronic and Other Electrical Equipment and Components/ and Supplies
APPLY FOR JOB