Do you seek a challenging accounting position? Would you like to work for an amazing employer in Fort Collins, Colorado?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, Junior Accountant for our Fort Collins’ robotics client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have the accounting and manufacturing experience.
Salary: $40,000-50,000, DOE
Perks for the Junior Accountant
- Excellent, reputable, 30+-year old company
- Pay: $19.23/hour + DOE
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Junior Accountant
Duties of the Junior Accountant include assisting in daily office and accounting needs and managing our company’s general accounting activities.
- GL experience
- Ensuring data accuracy
- Analyze financial information
- Ensure data supports budgeting and forecasting requirements, providing solutions to control issues
- Support monthly and annual close processes
- Perform account analysis to make sure that entries and balances are correct
- Reconcile accounts–internal and external
- Prepare and manage journal entries
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 23 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
APPLY FOR JOB